mercoledì 29 aprile 2015

WHEN THE ACTION MOVIES WERE GREAT

I like watching movies, especially action movies, since I was a child my favourites was been where an actor played the good boy role, the classic hero who get rid of all the enemies, it's not that I don't like the movies of nowdays, but I think in the past was more realistic, whereas if you watch a action movie today look like a real fantasy movie, cars who jump from one skyscraper to one other without a minimum damage for the vehicle and driver, men who get shoot in vital spots and still keep to

 run and combat scenes who look like has been built with computers, infact most of action movies todays look like videogames, they lack of the minimum realism who instead abounded in the 70s and 80s, sometime I laugh about how combat scenes and driving scenes totally flout every physic law, but this is what the audience want, for me the best era was been in the 70s with Bruce Lee and in the 80s with Chuck Norris, time ago there weren't any digital ways to pump your performance
you had to be a great martial artist in order to get the role because there weren't any possibilities to hide your flaws. It's different today, look like every actor can perform combat skill, was different in the past, you had to be very good, indeed.
Talking about the past, one of my favourite was  "Code of the silence", one of the best Norris performance, watch the combat scenes in this movie, not only are very realistic, Norris look like a very skillfull fighter, and in all the movie you can breath a whole sign of realism, what a pity that with the new age this kind of movie are almost dissapear, beside  "A man apart" and "Untill death" there aren't other action movies who I appreciated this century, moreover we have one other problem, that's the lack of  a new and legit martial art star, most of them are old, we need of a new one, the best that we have today is Jason Statham and Scott Adkins, I like them, but do you think them can replace Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris ? I guess not...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento