martedì 21 ottobre 2014

THIS IS WHY I STOPPED TO DRINK COFFEE

Recently I started to take a look about coffee, searching for articles on the web in order to understand well, the opinions are split in two parts, who think that drink coffee is healty because contain a lot of important antioxidants who decrease the possibility that you get some particular diseases, moreover help you to burn fat  because enhancing the metabolism and increase your focus/alertness.

Anyway there are also people who complaining that drink coffee could have some downsides, get you nervous, yellow your teeth, give you stomach ache,  decrease the possibility to sleep well, absorb a little bit of calcium and other minerals from your body, drain your kidneys and get you hungry soon after a meal because foster your body to rid of the food before you have absord all the nutrients from it, some expert said that can turn you fat because increase insulin level and release cortisol.
In my opinion if you put all this stuff on a balance, probably that bad sides are more, anyway if you drink a moderate amount of coffee at day is fine, I used to drink two cups at day so far, but not with sugar, I add only a spoon of honey that is a more natural sweetener.
Hovewer right now I decided to stop with coffee because recently I suffered of some above mentioned downsides, probably are helping me to sleep well and be calm, could help me also to burn fat ? I don't know, drink coffee with any kind of  sweetener, help you to gain fat in the long term, especially if you add white sugar, but also the coffee itself could push your body to store fat because how I wrote before increase insulin level, release cortisol and get you hungry sooner, so, we will see.
Anyway I replaced the coffee with two little mugs of green tea at day, I think it have more  antioxidants and no downsides.

COULD INTEREST YOU :  THE ESSENTIAL TEA GUIDE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento