sabato 15 novembre 2014

ARE VIN DIESEL WASTING HIS TALENT ?

Vin Diesel is absolutely one of the my favourite actors, he's not only a action movie icon, him is also a good actor, just like Bruce Willis,  it's just for that if I'm a little bit dissapoint because I truly believe that in the last years he wasted a little bit his talent, just a little bit, making the same movies and playing the same role, really,
it's not the time to see him again acting in new movies and playing new roles ?

In the last six years he starred only in sequel, Fast and Furious and Riddick, we have to comeback in the 2008 if we wanna see him in a different role, where him starred in Babylon A.D, not misunderstand me, I like Fast and Furious and Riddick saga but after six years I'd like to see him in new movies and in new roles that which are not Dominic Toretto or Riddick, movies like  " A man apart " for example where in my opinion he showed an amazing charisma or in movie like " Find me Guilty " where
 even established to be a good actor, I know that especially the Fast and Furious franchise make a lot of money, but would be great take advantage of this talent and let him acting also in other movies.
Anyway I'm so happy to know that on 2015, besides the seven chapter of Fast and Furious, is scheduled for him a new movie, finally, infact
" The Last Witch Hunter " is a supernatural action film direct by Breck Eisner , the movie will be released on 23 october 2015 and is a good new for who like me was waiting for see again Vin Diesel starring in a new film and a new role.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento